Industrial Grade Paper Masking Tape – 60 Yard Length. Intertape #519
A beige, conformable, semi-bleached crepe paper masking tape coated with pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. Capable of withstanding bake temperatures up to 180°F (82°C) for up to one hour and/or exposure to ultra-violet (UV) light for up to five hours. Offers consistent conformability and tensile strength for general purpose bundling, protecting, and vigorous industrial applications.
Interior paint masking, spray painting (air-dry) autos, boats, etc., boat manufacturing (fiberglass), silk screening, mail rooms, marble manufacturing (man-made), golf club shaft (build-up), carpet pad / pad splicing, freezer tape, and light bundling, packaging, splicing and tabbing.
Product can be qualified to meet Federal Specifications PPP-T-42C, Type I and UU-T-106, Type I and C.I.D. A-A-883, Type I.
* Backing: Crepe Paper
* Adhesive: Natural/Synthetic Rubber
* Adhesion to Steel (oz./in. width): 36 (9.8 N/25 mm)
* Tensile Strength (lbs/in. width): 23 (100 N/25mm)
* Elongation (at break): 7%
* Total Thickness(mils): 6.0 (0.152mm)
* Quick Stick to Steel oz/in. width): 17 (4.6 N/25mm)
* Color: Beige