Industrial Grade Paper Masking Tape – 60 Yard Length. Intertape #519
Our Best Masking Tape with a beige, conformable, semi-bleached crepe paper masking tape coated with pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. Capable of withstanding bake temperatures up to 180?F (82?C) for up to one hour and/or exposure to ultra-violet (UV) light for up to five hours. Offers consistent conformability and tensile strength for general purpose bundling, protecting, and vigorous?industrial applications.
Interior paint masking, spray painting (air-dry) autos, boats, etc., boat manufacturing (fiberglass), silk screening, mail rooms, marble manufacturing (man-made), golf club shaft (build-up), carpet pad/pad splicing, freezer tape, and light bundling, packaging, splicing and tabbing.
The product can be qualified to meet Federal Specifications PPP-T-42C, Type I and UU-T-106, Type I and C.I.D. A-A-883, Type I.
- Backing: Crepe Paper
- Adhesive: Natural/Synthetic Rubber
- Adhesion to Steel (oz./in. width): 36 (9.8 N/25 mm)
- Tensile Strength (lbs/in. width): 23 (100 N/25mm)
- Elongation (at break): 7%
- Total Thickness(mils): 6.0 (0.152mm)
- Quick Stick to Steel oz/in. width): 17 (4.6 N/25mm)
- Color: Beige