7151QT Machine Length 1.95 MIL MEDIUM GRADE COLD TEMP HOT MELT CST
Packaging Tape 1000 Yards – cold temperature, machine length polypropylene carton sealing tape manufactured with a pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive.
Excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Superior adhesion properties, holding force, tensile strength, and easy unwind ensure consistent, reliable seals to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes.
For medium weight, automatic box sealing applications, at room temperature as well as cooler food packaging and processing applications and moving/storage applications.
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. This data should not be considered specification.
- Backing (Cast Film) 1.3 mils (0.030 mm)
- Adhesive? Synthetic Rubber/Resin
- Tensile Strength?ASTM D3759 22 lbf /in width (385 N/100 mm)
- Elongation (% at break)?ASTM D3759? 120
- Adhesion to Steel?ASTM D3330 31 oz/in (33.9 N/100 mm)
- Shear to Linerboard?(1/2?x1/2?x1000 grams) ASTM D3654? 2800 minutes
- Total Thickness?ASTM D3652?? 1.95 mils (0.050 mm)
- Application Range? 35?F to 120?F ( 1.7?C ~ 49?C)
- Operating Range? -40?F to 140?F (-40?C ~ 60?C)
Complies with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105 (covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for ?indirect contact? food packaging, such as box sealing). CID A-A-1684B.