7151QT Machine Length 1.95 MIL MEDIUM GRADE COLD TEMP HOT MELT CST
Cold temperature, machine length polypropylene carton sealing tape manufactured with a pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive.
Excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Superior adhesion properties, holding force, tensile strength, and easy unwind ensure consistent, reliable seals to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes.
For medium weight, automatic box sealing applications, at room temperature as well as cooler food packaging and processing applications and moving/storage applications.
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. This data should not be considered specification.
- Backing (Cast Film) 1.3 mils (0.030 mm)
- Adhesive Synthetic Rubber/Resin
- Tensile Strength ASTM D3759 22 lbf /in width (385 N/100 mm)
- Elongation (% at break) ASTM D3759 120
- Adhesion to Steel ASTM D3330 31 oz/in (33.9 N/100 mm)
- Shear to Linerboard (1/2”x1/2”x1000 grams) ASTM D3654 2800+ minutes
- Total Thickness ASTM D3652 1.95 mils (0.050 mm)
- Application Range +35°F to +120°F (+1.7°C ~ +49°C)
- Operating Range -40°F to 140°F (-40°C ~ +60°C)
Complies with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105 (covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for ‘indirect contact’ food packaging, such as box sealing). CID A-A-1684B.