Polyimide Tape 2 Mil – Kapton Alternative (70002)
Polyimide Film Tape (70002) is a 2 mil amber commercial grade electrical Kapton? alternative polyimide film coated with a high-performance silicone adhesive. The Polyimide Tape is thin and conformable, with outstanding tear and abrasion resistance at elevated temperatures. Adhesive will thermoset to increase adhesion values. Leaves minimal residue when removed after manufacturing process; reduces clean-up time and minimizes rejects. Permits operation of boards during processing. Film meets UL510. Formulated to Mil Spec: MIL-P-46112b. 3″ Core.
* Masking applications where very high temperatures are involved.
* Designed for insulating coil at high temperature as well as for the products like generator, capacitor, and transformer to use.
- Backing ? 2.0 mil polyimide film (amber)
- Adhesive ? Silicone
- Total Thickness ? 3.6 mil
- Adhesion ? 21 oz/inch
- Elongation ? >70%
- Temperature Resistance ? 200?C (392 ?_F) / 30min.
- Dielectric Strength ? 7000 Volts
Alternative to: Bondtec #911-325; Electro Tape #95-2; Anchor #K-350; American #304-2; Permacel #P-222; T&F #3903; Taconic #6325-02; Berry Plastics #2345-2; Tesa #4429; Ideal #9322; Solar Plus #KA105#50; Dewal #303-2.
Note: The physical properties listed above are typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests and should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. Before using this product, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her use; and user assumes all risks and liabilities in connection therewith. All test procedures used are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods.