Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Tape, UHMW Tape(749XX)
UHMW Tape has high chemical and abrasion resistance and an extremely low coefficient of friction make this a versatile engineering material for many severe service applications. With an aggressive Acrylic adhesive.
UHMW comes in two lengths: 18 Yards and 36 Yards.
- 3 mil, 5 mil, and 10 mil = 18 Yards.
- 15 mil and 20 mil =? 36 Yards
Materials slide freely over tape surface with no slip/stick tendency. High impact strength and shock absorbing properties. Outwears TeflonTM and is a good replacement when high-temperature resistance is not a requirement. Rub strips on conveyors, bearings and sliding surfaces, chutes and hopper liners, dead plates, wear pads, guide rails, furniture and drawer slides. Used primarily in automotive and mechanical applications.
- Elongation: 300%.
- Max operating temp: 300?F.
- 74963, 74965, 74970, & 74972 meets automotive specs: Chrysler MS-CH612, Ford ESB-M3G123-B, GM 6419M.
- UHMW-3A, 5A, 10A, & 15A are wound on a 4 mil white paper liner; UHMW-20A is wound on a blue poly liner.
- 3? plastic core.
- FILM COLOR: Natural, transparent