Vinyl Colored Tape 5 mil – 36 Yards and 60 Yards
Vinyl Colored Tape in 13 OSHA COLORS: Black, Brown, Clear, Dark Blue, Emerald Green, Gray, Kelly Green, Light Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, Yellow.
Applications: Used for color coding; lane marking and safety coding to meet OSHA requirements; decorating, striping on vehicles, boats, sporting equipment, etc.; masking for hard chrome plating & anodizing; harness and pipe wrapping; duct and joint sealing.
The Vinyl Colored Tape is of superior quality, with a long shelf-life, and “write-on” capability. It provides a very effective vapor and moisture barrier. It is highly conformable and resistant to aging, sun, water, fungus, bacteria, oil, acids, alkalis and corrosive chemicals. It provides good abrasion, impact and rupture resistance.
- Backing Matte surface, soft PVC
- Adhesive Synthetic rubber resin
- Total thickness 5 mil (0.13mm)
- Adhesion 5 mil 11 oz/in
- Tensile strength 5 mil 11 lbs/in
- Elongation 150% at break
- Temperature resistance 5 mil 14º F to +176º F
- Moisture absorption Less than 1.5%
- Moisture vapor Less than 2.5% (gm/100 sq in/24 hrs
- Metal corrosion None to copper, brass, steel, aluminum
- Accelerated aging factor Greater than 100%
(% of original adhesion to backing after aging)