Reflective Striping Tape
Reflective Striping Tape (APi #77068) Diagonal Striped Engineering Grade Retro Reflective Tape designed Safety applications.
Excellent for both indoor and outdoor jobs. Adheres well to all types of surfaces. Used for marking and safety precaution in many commercial applications.
Colors: (Black / Yellow) or (Red / White) diagonal stripes.
- 3 3/8″ wide diagonal stripes.
- 6.8 mil (0.175mm).
- Polyester/vinyl with acrylic adhesive, 80# poly-coated Kraft release liner.
- Meets Federal Specification No. LS-300C (Reflectivity 1, class 1), and FP-85 (Type II).
- 3″ neutral paper core.
Red/White not recommended for long terms outdoor use due to fading.
- 180º Peel adhesion 70 oz/in. – PSTC 1
- Tensile strength 10 lbs/in. width
- Application temperature Above 32 ºF
- Service Temperature:
- Cold resistance (72 hrs @ -70ºF) No effect
- Heat resistance (72 hrs @ 160ºF) Max 0.012″ shrinkage from edge
Also known as:Hazard Striped Reflective Tape, Red White Striped Reflective Tape, Striped Reflective Tape, White Red Reflective Tape